Mind Monmouthshire , are here to listen and support you. We are available to provide, confidential emotional support, information, and advice during these difficult times. It may be that you, or someone you know, is anxious, stressed or feels overwhelmed with issues relating to COVID 19. Sometimes just a chat can be of help when emotions are up and down.
We are here Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.30pm and at weekends ( see detail below) and can be contacted in the following ways:
- Text and Talk: 07520 619031
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01873 858275
- Time to Talk Weekly: Fancy a weekly chat with one of our team? Call or email to book.
- Weekends: we are available 9.00am – 4.30 pm on 01873 858275 only.
In addition to the above, we also provide the following services to individuals in Monmouthshire:
- Benefits Advice Service: providing support to individuals with benefit queries; including making claims for Universal Credit.
- Farmers Support Service: offering a bespoke support service to the farming community.
- Tenancy Support: Supporting individuals with housing and tenancy needs.
MIND MONMOUTHSHIRE can help if you need support.
- If you would like to tell your own story around mental health and don’t mind talking publicly, please get in touch.
- If you have been supported by Mind Monmouthshire, and don’t mind sharing the support received and the difference it has made, please contact us and share your story.
If you would like to be involved and support your Local Mental health Charity or if you need support please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01873 858275 to get you signed up and started.
Job Centre link
We’ve made it easier for people to find their nearest Job Centre.
link to https://www.jobcentrenearme.